Chandi and I performed this routine to ‘Mack and Mabel’ at Crufts in 2007. It is a true Freestyle routine, full of ‘tricks’ and moves performed at a distance, as opposed to the close work of the dressage (Heelwork to Music) routine. It was filmed by someone in the audience at Crufts who enjoyed it enough to go to the bother of putting it on YouTube – I really appreciate it being there!
- Grace & I have made a tribute to my beautiful Tina and her amazing achievements at Crufts and BGT and to show that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- It's over a year since Grace and I lost Tina. We miss her SO much, but Grace misses the Dance. So we made this vide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- 257,916 hits
Ros Ephraim at Burwa… on We have a brand new blog… lesl on We have a brand new blog… ben on Our new book is published… ben on Our new book is published… Scott and Melanie Mc… on Our new book is published…
Top Posts & Pages
- Choosing music and choreographing routines...
- Heelwork to Music/Dressage video and Freestyle videos.
- How to find your dog's 'on' switch ...
- Bluecroft My Blue Heaven - Chandi.
- Bluecroft Love Of My Life - Pepper.
- Learn to do Freestyle - training manual.
- Contact Tina and Chandi.
- Canine Freestyle - watch video.